Let’s TALK! Nürnberg
International Wednesday by iMU – International MeetUPs
Every Wednesday from
seven to eleven
Everyone interested in languages and international communities
- Same place, same time, same fun! Every week!
- Meet nice people, discover new cultures and practice your language skills
- Good mix of German and foreign mother-tongue speakers from all over the world
- All nationalities, languages and levels are welcome!
- Language tables for German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and Turkish. Further language tables upon request.
- Your contribution: 2 € as participant, free as assisting photographer
- Free entrance & great offer for our new members! See below for the details!
- Special discounts on certain drinks!
Do you need more information? Click on the link and get to know in detail how our Let’s TALK! meetups work!
„I participated in the meetup on a regularly basis which helped me to improve my German and make new friends. So when I was asked if I wanted to organize the event, I didn’t hesitate and said yes straightaway!“
Mo from Nürnberg
FOR ALL UPDATES ON OUR EVENTS FOLLOW US ALSO ON
As usually many people attend our meetups and we have only limited space available, please RSVP for every event on Facebook, Meetup or via mail. Otherwise we cannot assure you a seat.
Since there is no fixed agenda, you can join the meetup whenever you like. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend you to arrive early, so you can grab a seat at your favourite language table.
At your first visit you will buy a personal name badge. Please wear it also at our following meetups. For all new members, we have a special offer:
The entrance is free for you and for only 5€ you get our characteristic iMU plastic tag plus 3 flag stickers representing the languages you speak or want to learn. Additional stickers can be purchased for 1€ each.
If you decide to buy a new name badge at a later visit, the price for the plastic tag is 2€ and for each of the stickers 1€.
Most of our locations offer food, so you can drop in right from work or university.
If it is difficult for you to get in touch with new people, just let us know! We will do our best to make the experience totally comfortable for you.